FAQ Home lift
- Who is the private elevator for?
- Which company to choose for my home lift?
- How does the Etna lift home lift work?
- Are the Etna Lift home lifts easy to use?
INSTALLATION & WORKS
- I’m building my house: what should I do to be able to later install an home lift?
- What is the minimum space required to build a home lift?
- How deep should the pit be to accommodate the home lift?
- What is the required ceiling height to install a Etna Lift home lift?
- Does the installation of a home lift require heavy work?
- Is there a special electrical installation to accommodate a private elevator?
- If I choose today a cabin decor, will it be possible for me to change my mind later?
- Will I have to redo all my decoration after installing my home lift?
- Do I have to call an architect before ordering my home lift?
- Which charge can carry a home lift?
- What are the home lift’s cabin dimensions?
- Does the technical box of the home lift take up a lot of space?
- Does the home lift make a lot of noise while in operation?
- In the event of a failure, is there a risk of getting stuck inside?
- Is there a risk for the cabin to fall?
- Why is there no interior door to close the cabin?
PRICING AND WARRANTY
- How much does it cost to install a home lift?
- Are Etna Lift home lifts guaranteed?
- Is there a maintenance contract?
- How much does a maintenance contract cost?
- How to get a quote for my home lift project?